We are committed to ensuring financial limitations don’t get in the way of experiencing a Christian education at MBCI.
MBCI is pleased to offer an extensive needs based bursary program. The application process is separate from the admissions process and all students who are offered admission to grades 6 through 12 at the school are eligible to apply. Families are required to submit a free application through Apple Financial Services, an independent assessment service specializing in the administration of bursary funding. All information is kept strictly confidential. For more information about the Bursary Program, please contact the Business Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 204.667.2270.
Full & partial bursaries available!
Applications submitted on or before April 30, 2018 will be processed by May 31, 2018
Bursary Fund Guidelines:
- Awarded on the basis of financial need.
- Dependent on the level of funding available each year.
- Not guaranteed for all applicants.
- Applicants must be Canadian residents.
- Applications must be submitted each year.
- Applications are processed and evaluated by Apple Financial Services. AFS makes recommendations to the MBCI Bursary Fund Committee, who determine actual awards.
- Awards will be communicated no later than May 31st each year prior to the start of the following school year.
- Pro-rated for students who withdraw during the school year.
- Applied to the payor’s account according to the payment plan chosen.
- Special or sudden changes in circumstances during the school year will be considered on a case by case basis.
- All information is kept strictly confidential.