MBCI is committed to providing accessible Christian education through affordable tuition rates and an extensive Bursary program – ensuring financial limitations don’t get in the way of experiencing a Christian education at MBCI.
NEW for 2017-2018!
• No tuition increase for 2017-18*
• Expanded Family Discounts – families with two or more children will receive a discount in tuition
o Tuition for 2nd child is discounted by 25% - a savings of over $1,400
o Tuition for 3rd and additional child/ren is discounted by 50% - a saving of over $2,900
• Expanded Bursary Program offering full and partial tuition assistance
• Enhanced Family Referral Incentive with tuition credit of $500 available**
2017-2018 Tuition Fees
• Regular rate - $6,700
• Member rate*** - $5,800
• International student rate - $13,000
Flexible payment plan options
• One payment
• Two payments
• Eight monthly payments
A portion of tuition is considered a charitable donation according to Canada Revenue Agency guidelines.
* Not applicable to international student tuition
** For more information visit mbci.mb.ca
***Official member of a Manitoba Mennonite Brethren Church as of August 1, 2017