BA (Honors), Bed, Certificate in Creative Writing
Grade 11 English Teacher
Drama - Grade 7
A-Muse - Task are due the next drama class and should be one page, double spaced.
- Observe a person (friend, family, stranger) and then write a detailed explanation of them. Include how they looked, walked, smelled, talked, what they ate, any key words or phrases they said and so forth.
- Describe why it is important to work as a team (ensemble) in Drama. List three activities you are involved in that requires you work as an Ensemble.
- Describe a time you were part of a good ensemble. Describe a time you were part of a poor ensemble
- Think of a character from a TV show or movie that uses his or her body really well for acting. Describe that character.
- Think of one interesting environment. Describe it in detail- shapes, colors, smells, touch, taste, sounds.
Above a few pictures of the Grade 7s in a drama excercise called "Family Portraits." From Left to Right we have a family of Toy Soldiers, Painters and (dare I say it)...Criminals! Well Done Everyone!