- Non-refundable application fee - $200
- Medical insurance - $300 (All students must purchase this insurance through MBCI)
- Tuition fee per year - $13,000
- Homestay placement fee - $500
- Homestay fee - $7,000 ($700/month x 10 months)
All fees payable in Canadian Dollars.
Tuition Fee Includes:
- Course instruction
- Instructional resources (including textbooks, handouts, lab materials etc.,)
- EAL /ESL) instruction
- TOEFL/IELTS preparation
- Career and post-secondary planning support
- Homestay arrangement (if needed)
- International student cultural events and excursions
Additional fees apply for music and optional study tours and school trips.
All fees including tuition, homestay placement, monthly homestay and medical insurance are due on receipt of the preliminary acceptance letter. Fees can be paid by electronic funds transfer to the school's banking institution (see specifics on application form).