2019-2020 School Year
- Non-refundable application fee - $200
- Tuition fee per year - $17,000
- Medical insurance - $600. Manitoba Health no longer covers the costs of healthcare services for international students. MBCI requires that all international students receive healthcare through guard.me and will purchase it on behalf of the student. Medical insurance is valid August 15 - August 14 of the following year. Click Here to read about the Guard Me coverage. Note: This coverage does not include dental benefits except for dental emergency and dental accidental injury.
- Homestay fee
- Gr. 9 - 12: $7,500 ($700/month x 10 months and $500 homestay placement fee)
- Gr. 6 - 8: $10,500 ($1,000/month x 10 months and $500 homestay placement fee)
All fees payable in Canadian Dollars.
Tuition Fee Includes:
- Course instruction
- Instructional resources (including textbooks, handouts, lab materials etc.,)
- EAL /ESL) instruction
- TOEFL/IELTS preparation
- Career and post-secondary planning support
- International student cultural events and excursions
Additional fees apply for music and optional study tours and school trips.
All fees including tuition, homestay placement, monthly homestay and medical insurance are due on receipt of the preliminary acceptance letter. Fees can be paid by electronic funds transfer to the school's banking institution (see specifics on application form).