THURSDAY, MAY 25, 2017 DAY 2
- Could the person who borrowed the iPhone 6 charging cord from the library PLEASE return it.
- Willy Wonka Cast! There were two sets of hot rollers left over after we cleaned up. If they are yours, please see Mrs. Lange or Mrs. Ulrich in room 7207.
- Grades 11 & 12 Students: Red River College is excited to offer new group information sessions for the Bachelor of Nursing, and Medical Radiologic Technology/ Medical Laboratory Sciences programs. Attend an information session to learn more about these programs and to help you to better understand admission requirements. Register for the session that best fits your schedule at www.rrc.ca/advisingsessions.
- Just letting everyone know that there is still room for a couple of teams for the Roderick Rempel tournament. We will extend the deadline for registration to Monday, May 29. $50/team, registration forms and pledge forms are online and at the office. Also, just a reminder that there will be a prize for the team that raises the most pledges for the bursary fund. The sign-up sheet for student volunteers is at the office. Please sign up for a slot or two. It's going to be a great day. The tournament will start at 10:00 am on Saturday, June 3. Hope to see you all there!
- You are cordially invited to Jubilee Place this Tuesday, May 30, 7:30 pm to hear our Grade 10-12 music ensembles perform at the MBCI Senior Spring Concert. A special feature of the evening will be a few dozen alumni guests performing with the Concert Band and Concert Choir. This evening the Concert Band and alumni will rehearse in the Multi Purpose Room in preparation for the event.
- ALL GRADE 12 STUDENTS: Please join Mrs. Neufeld, Mr. Buhler and Mrs. Boese, as well as your teachers for a special breakfast event in your honour! Meet in the MPR at 8:30 am this Friday, May 26th.
- Grads: Remember to send your grad quotes, baby pictures and family pictures to Mr. Richard Rempel @ firstname.lastname@example.org. Please identify in the subject line if it is the “Yearbook picture” (baby picture), the “Banquet picture” (family picture), or the grad quote.
- Mayor’s Scholarship for Community Leadership – Five $1,000 scholarships are being offered to students with an overall grade of 70% and who have demonstrated consistent and outstanding dedication to making their community a better place to live. Deadline is May 26; see www.mayorbowman.ca for application information.