International Student Program
MBCI offers a dynamic program for international students from Grades 7 to 12.
Learn more by watching the video below!
Follow Us Online!
Features of our International Student Program
Language and learning support
- Intensive English as an Additional Language (EAL) classes.
- Students receive high school credit for EAL classes.
- Students participate in weekly conversation classes with Canadian student peer mentors.
- On-going learning support for their content-area courses, as needed.
- Computer-assisted language learning programs are available.
- TOEFL/IELTS preparation is available.
- MBCI has a solid reputation for preparing students for university-level academic work.
- International students have access to college and university preparation and career counseling through our guidance department.
- Students who fulfill school and Provincial requirements will receive a diploma allowing them to pursue post-secondary studies
- Students have many opportunities to participate in educational field trips and cultural activities throughout the year.
- Each year there are a number of Canadian MBCI students who commit to connecting with our international students in their conversation class and in cultural activities and excursions.
- These relationships provide meaningful connections for our international students as they go about the day-to-day activities of the school.
There are opportunities for both short and long-term studies for international students at MBCI.
For more information about our international student program,
Please contact Sherry Sukkau, Director of Advancement and Recruitment